Can I take my grant awarded items with me when I change schools?

Posted by:

In accordance with CCS Board Policy 8210-R, "All materials, equipment, or resources obtained through grant funding must be recorded in the Cumberland County Schools inventory system, and as applicable, recorded as physical or fixed assets.  All such materials, equipment, or resources are the property of the Cumberland County Schools, and unless their transfer or movement is specifically approved by an Associate Superintendent, shall remain housed at the school or site to which they were originally assigned at the time of the award." 

Even Donor's Choose items will remain at the school site if a teacher transfers.