What do I need to register my child?

Posted by:

You will need:

Certified Birth Certificate
Immunization Record
Current Utility Bill (gas, water, lights ONLY) in Parent(s) name
Current Proof of Income
Parent/Guardian's Valid Picture ID
Court Ordered Custody Paper or Military Special Power of Attorney plus TDY/Deployment Orders (if applicable)