It appears that some children in our neighborhood are not attending school.  Who can I call?

Posted by:

Every school in Cumberland County has been assigned a school social worker to assist with these types of issues and various others.  Concerned citizens may contact the school social worker at the school closest to your home by calling the school directly or visiting the school.  You may also contact the CCS Social Work Coordinator at 910.678.2621