Class of 2021 ~ Graduation
INFORMATION TO SHARE WITH SENIORS
Share this information with graduating seniors and parents of graduating seniors.
Cumberland International Early College High School - Graduation is Friday, May 21, 2021, @ 10:00 AM
- Caps and Gowns are to be carried(not worn) when entering the building
- All graduates will be screened by metal detectors before entering the building
- All graduates will be COVID screened before entering the building
- All graduates will be required to wear a mask the whole time they are in the building
- Any senior that causes a disruption during the processional, ceremony, or recessional will be escorted from the ceremony.
- Each graduate will get FOUR(4) ASSIGNED CROWN TICKET SEATS – When the student is given these four tickets they will need to present the names and phone numbers of the four people receiving these tickets in case contact tracing is needed.
- Each guest (including babies) must have a ticket.
- There will be no admittance to seats during the Processional and National Anthem.
- NO umbrellas, balloons, stuffed toys, flowers, wrapped or unwrapped gifts will be permitted (or other restricted items) inside the facility.
- Only clear bags are allowed inside the venue, this includes purses http://www.crowncomplexnc.com/visit/venue-policies
- All guests will be screened by the metal detectors before entering the venue.
- All guests will be COVID screened before entering the venue.
- At the end of the graduation ceremony, the guests will be asked to remain seated and will be released by sections.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask the entire time they are in the building.
- Guests are allowed to bring in cameras for pictures and video.
- Camera/video cases will be subject to search upon entry to the premises.
- Guests who choose to cause a disruption during the processional, ceremony, or recessional will be escorted from the ceremony.
- Schools may withhold diplomas for a period of time as determined by the Superintendent for misconduct during the graduation ceremony.
- Graduation from high school is a milestone in the life of a student and his or her family. The dignity of the occasion can best be observed by refraining from whistling, yelling, or applauding any one student. This will allow families to hear the name of their graduate. Your congratulations can be shown by applause for the total group after the turning of the tassel. We also ask for your cooperation in taking pictures. No one should leave their seat to take a picture or video.
⮚ Allocation of Graduation tickets was determined by the Crown.
⮚ Parking for Graduation – A parking layout will be provided to Seniors prior to graduation.
● Friday, May 21, 2021, @ 10:00 AM - Graduates should arrive 1 hour prior to the start of the ceremony (this is the same time doors will open for guests)