Return to Headlines

Enrollment at VHES

 You will need the following items with you to register: Immunization Record, parent's picture Identification, copy of your child's IEP (If they have one), guardianship paperwork signed by a judge or custody orders (if applicable). See the attached flyer for more information! VHES Enrollment Requirements

Link to CCS enrollment information-CCS Enrollment Link

Summer Hours of Operation- Monday through Thursday from 7:30-5:30!