- Pine Forest High School
Return to Headlines
Senior Graduation Information
- Friday, May 21, 2021
- Pine Forest High School Gym
- Wear your cap & gown to your designated practice for cap & gown pictures. This picture will also be for the class collage picture that will be hung in the auditorium lobby.
- Graduation Ceremony Practice 1: 8:30 am (only graduates listed alphabetically by last name from Avecedoto Graham need report)
- Graduation Ceremony Practice 2: 11:00 am (only graduates listed alphabetically by last name from Grandy to Nowland need report)
- Graduation Ceremony Practice 3: 1:00 pm (only graduates listed alphabetically by last name from Olah to Zuluaga Jimenez need report)
- Symptomatic graduates should not come to their practice.
- All students will be required to complete COVID screening before entering the Expo building via the side entrance.
- All students will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- Tuesday May 25, 2021
- Crown Coliseum Complex
- Students are required to carry their caps & gowns into the Assembly Area; DO NOT WEAR IT. You can put it on after you have been screened.
- Graduation Ceremony 1: 8 a.m. Doors will open to graduates and guests at 7 am. SENIORS MUST REPORT AT 7 AM. This ceremony is only for students with the last name beginning Acevedo through
- Graduation Ceremony 2: 12:10 pm. Doors will open to graduates and guests at 11:10 am. SENIORS MUST REPORT AT 11:10 AM.This ceremony is only for students with the last name beginning Grandy through
- Graduation Ceremony 3: 4:20 pm. Doors will open to graduates and guests at 3:20 pm. SENIORS MUST REPORT AT 3:20 PM. This ceremony is only for students with the last name beginning Olah through Zuluaga Jimenez.
- Information about graduation ceremonies for graduates, parents and guests. Attached
- Dress Code
- We prefer for you to dress in business casual, but we understand there may be financial limitations due to the COVID-19 Pandemic; therefore, we will not adhere to any dress code.
- Tickets will be given out at graduation practice on Friday, May 21, 2021. Be prepared to provide the full name and phone number for each one of your four (4) guests that will be attending the graduation ceremony. This is a Health Department requirement for contact tracing.