Peer 2 Peer (P2P) Tutoring
Are you facing challenges with core subjects? Then P2P is where you want to be!
Join us every Tuesday and Thursday!
5:00 PM-6:00 PM (Session 1) & 6:00 PM-7:00 PM (Session 2)
- We will launch our first tutoring session on Thursday, November 4, 2021!
- This is a free program with highly experienced student tutors.
- We will be offering two sessions of peer-tutoring per week in Math, Science, and English.
- Each session will be hosted by a supervising staff member and tutors utilizing Webex breakout rooms.
- Please keep in mind that this is a strictly voluntary program where students choose to get academic assistance from their peers.
- No private tutors or one-on-one arrangements are available through this program.
Here is how P2P works:
- Register in advance for each meeting by filling out this Google form
- Choose your session(s).
- A facilitator will contact you to allow you into the tutoring session at your selected time.
- After your meeting with your tutor, you can reschedule another session with them if needed, via a form they will provide you.
- Click here for a step-by-step process.