PARENT AND TEACHER INVOLVEMENT IS THE KEY!
Reasons why you should join the PTA:
1. Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
2. Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
3. Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
4. Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
5. Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
6. Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
PTA believes we can make every child’s potential a reality …But we need more believers. We need you. No time required. Show you believe today. Join PTA.
Cost: $8.00 per member
How to join: Send cash with your child in an envelope with your name, child’s name, teacher’s name, address, phone number, and email address
Join online: Go to www.ncpta.org
Select “Join a PTA” in the top right corner
Your PTA: Cashwell Elementary School
Join by paying the $8.00 fee
Questions: Contact Rose Whitehouse at email@example.com or 910-424-2312.
PTA Membership Flyer