- C. Wayne Collier Elementary School
View Grades and Attendance Online
Dear C. Wayne Collier Parents & Guardians:
The administration and staff at C. Wayne Collier are excited that we can provide you with access to current grades and attendance via the Internet. The Home Base Parent Portal is available to parents/guardians with a “single=sign on”, so only one login is needed for families with multiple children. Parents will need access codes for each child from each school in order to link their students to their accounts. You may email our Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. To access this information you will need to follow these steps:
- Launch the Internet on your computer.
- Go to http://cumberland.powerschool.com/public
- Select “Create Account” and enter the information needed to create your user account. (Set your own username and password).
- Link students to your account. Enter the access codes for each of your children. Select your relationship with your student (mother, father, etc.). Remember, you will get access codes for each child from each school. You can add your children at different times as schools activate their accounts, by selecting Account Preferences, Students tab, and the Add button.
- Login and view the information (don’t forget to log out of the system when finished.) Please keep your access codes and passwords confidential. Parents/guardians will be the only groups that receive access codes. Access codes can be used by multiple parents.
You may choose to activate email notifications. If you do, you will receive emails from PowerSchool email@example.com. Please do not reply to the emails, as they are auto-generated based on your selections. You may activate/deactivate email notifications at any time by changing the selected checkboxes. Questions about grades and attendance should be directed to your child’s teacher.
If you have any questions about your account setup, refer to the Home Base Portal support at www.homebaseportal.ccs.k12.nc.us. For quick links to the Parent Portal, go to your school’s website. After creating your account and linking your students, download the mobile app for Android and Apple IOS devices form your app store. Search “PowerSchool for Parents.” If you are requesting a schedule change please complete the change request form on the school website. Once this is complete a counselor or school administrator will contact you within 24 hours of receiving the form.
Remember schedules will not be sent in the mail as a safety precaution as we know some strains of coronavirus live for only a few minutes on paper, while others live for up to 5 days. Thank you so much for understanding that the safety of our students is our number one priority.
Collier Administration & Data Manager