Upon Enrollment to our Cumberland Virtual Academies, it is the understanding of the parent/guardian that:
- students must reside in Cumberland County in order to be considered for Cumberland Virtual Academy.
- proof of residency will be verified prior to enrollment.
- attendance to Cumberland Virtual Academy requires a commitment of time and effort from accepted students and their parents/guardians.
- with this commitment, parents/guardians agree to keep students in the program for one full school year.
- parents/guardians understand that if their child has special needs for services, that they are not offered by Cumberland Virtual Academy and it may be necessary for him/her to remain at the residential home school in order to receive services.
- students and parents/guardians will adhere to the policies and procedures in accordance with Cumberland Virtual Academy.