- Pine Forest Middle School
May 22-26, 2023 Announcements
Thank you to those of you who served as proctors for EOGs! We simply could not have been successful without you.
Parent Digital Device Survey: Don't forget to take the survey posted on the Parent Portal and our website. Note: it must be taken at home, on your own internet, and your personal computer.
It can NOT be completed on a phone. Due May 25th.
"Project Success" Letters went home today and are due on the 24th. You must respond if you want your child to have remediation and another opportunity to take the test.
All laptops, chargers, and library books must be returned as soon as possible. This greatly impacts our ability to start the next school year right! If items are lost, please pay the fee. Unpaid fines will be carried over to next year.
Make-up exams begin this week. Parents, please make sure your child is well-rested and at school by 7:30.
Cell phone regulations will be strictly enforced this week. Cell phones, AppleWatch, and other electronic devices are not permitted in class during testing. Students may not check out until all testing sites are complete.
All lost and found items will be donated on Friday, May 26th.
- Monday, May 22-EOG / EOC Make-up tests. Remediation.
- Tuesday, May 23-EOG / EOC Make-up tests. Remediation. Sixth grade Field Day 1 pm.
- Wednesday, May 24-EOG / EOC Make-up tests. Remediation. Remediation "Project Success" letters are due. Seventh grade Field Day 1 pm.
- Thursday, May 25- Remediation. Awards Day -
- 8:00 AM - 6th grade;
- 9:00 AM - 7th grade;
- 10:00 AM - 8th grade
- Eighth grade Field Day 1 pm.
- Friday, May 26- Remediation. Last day of school. 2-hour Early Release is at 12:40 pm.
Additional thoughts/Upcoming events:
A word about chargers (Per Cumberland County Technology Department):
After Market chargers are not acceptable replacements for Original Lenovo Chargers. After Market chargers compromise the overall life of the battery and reduces the ability to get through a full day of instruction without dying. Your child's account will be charged unless you return the original charger (in working condition).
LOOKING AHEAD ...
- Tuesday, May 30-"Project Success" 8 am - 11am
- Wed., May 31- Fri., June 2 - Retest ELA , MATH, and SCIENCE
- June 5 - SIT Retreat 8-4 pm at the Fairfield Inn