Congratulations to the Battle of the Books Team for winning first place in this year's competition. They will represent CCS in the Regional competition in Bladen County on March 28th!
This is School Social Workers Week! Thank you to Ms. Borkowski and Ms. Lawrence for your dedication.
It's National School Breakfast week! Thank you to Melanie Vasquez and all our cafeteria staff for keeping our students fueled for their school day!
Monday, March 6- Baseball and softball away at Albritton. If you plan to attend, remember you have to enter through the All-American Gate. All drivers and passengers 18 or over must have photo ID to get a pass. Drivers will need a Drivers' License, insurance, and registration. Visitor Center hours are from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM every day and the phone number is (910) 907-5165.
Wednesday, March 8- Girl's Soccer at home v. LCMS.
Thursday, March 9- BB and SB games at home v. SLMS.
Friday, March 10- End of the 3rd grading period.
Additional Thoughts/Looking ahead:
- Sunday, March 12 – Daylight Savings Starts. “Spring” ahead one hour.
- Monday, March 13- Student holiday / Teacher workday.
- Tuesday, March 14 - Boys track meet at PFHS.
- Wednesday, March 15 - Soccer game away at DBMS
- Thursday, March - 16 - BB and SB games at home v. NJMS.
- Friday, March 17 - It's St. Patrick's Day! This is a friendly reminder: there will be no "pinching" or other disruptive behaviors today. PBIS Celebrations today. Report cards go home.