- Pine Forest Middle School
Yay for Plan A! What do I need?
- Make sure you take the symptom screener when you wake up. Symptom screener
- When a student/parent logs into the Student/Parent Portal, click on Transportation on the left main menu (see image below)
- Transportation details will show if the student is assigned to a bus and the data is loaded into PowerSchool.
- If a student is not routed on a bus, the screen will be blank for the student.
- If a student is routed on a bus, the screen in the portal will then show the bus number, stop location and time for AM & PM.
- Students are still required to wear masks on the bus.
- Disclaimer: The CCS Safety and Security Department guidelines forbid us from posting bus route documents on our site for all to see.
- On face-to-face days, students will bring their school-issued laptop, fully charged. This will be used to complete assignments in both the remote and face-to-face settings.
- Note: Peresonal devices should not be brought to school. We are unable to get outside devices on a secure network.
- Students may bring their charging cord but may not share it with other students.
- It is also recommended that they bring a pair of headphones for independent work such as SuccessMaker during school.
- a face mask,
- loose-leaf paper or spiral notebook,
- pencil sharpener,
- a water bottle (optional). Students will not be able to get water from the water fountains, only to fill up water bottles.
- Cafeteria lunch will be available. Students may bring their own lunch, but refrigeration and microwave is NOT available. Students may not share food.
What's our schedule?
7:00 am – 7:29 –drop off and screening /7:30 is the late bell
1st period – 7:30 – 8:25
2nd period- 8:29 – 9:22
3rd period- 9:26 – 10:19
4th Period 10:23 – 11:47
- 4th Period and 6th/7th grade lunch
- 10:23 -11:16 is 4th Period for 8th grade
5th period 11:51 – 12:44
- 5th Period and 8th grade lunch
- 11:20 – 12:44 5th Period for 6th /7th graders
6th period - 12:48 -1:41
7th period - 1:45 -2:40
All plans are contingent upon the COVID-19 metrics.
For the most up-to-date information: Re-entry Portal and Information Center