Title 1 Pre-Kindergarten is a federally funded program that serves children and families with the greatest educational needs as determined by Multiple Criteria Selection, (developmental screening, parent survey, and teacher judgement). This program is designed to provide quality educational experiences for 4-year-old children that will help them prepare for successful kindergarten and other educational settings.
1307 Hillsboro Street
Fayetteville, NC 28301
Sean E. Brost
Parent and child must be a permanent resident of Cumberland County at the time of registration. Fort Bragg residents do not qualify. Only the parent or guardian may register the child. Children must be four years old on or before August 31st of the school year.
Parents/Guardians must navigate to letsgetenrolled.com to complete the application. The registration process includes demographic information for the child and documents to be uploaded into the system.
1) Certified Birth Certificate
2) Current Utility Bill (water, gas, or electric) or current lease agreement if utilities are paid as part of the lease. If the billholder is not in the parent's/guardian's name, an Affidavit of Residency is also required.
3) Immunization Record
4) Parent/Guardian Photo ID
5) Proof of Income
6) Military Orders (if applicable)
7) Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
8) IEP and/or medical diagnostic paperwork (if applicable)