Meal Information

  • 2021 - 2022 School Year

  • Great News!  Meals are Free

    In accordance with USDA approvals and waivers, meals are free for all CCS students for the 2021-2022 school year.

    Did You Know?

    Even though your child can receive free school meals this year, parents are still encouraged to fill out a school meal application.


    A school meals application may allow them to get other benefits, such as:

      • Food assistance through the Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) program
      • Discounts for Driver's Education
      • Reduced registration fees for SAT and ACT tests
      • Possible discounts on fees associated with applying for college
      • Possible discounts on internet service (contact your internet provider for availability)


  • In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)        mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

    (2)        fax: (202) 690-7442; or

    (3)        email:

    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.