Athletic Director: Priscilla Freeman firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING SPORTS TRY-OUTS START FEBRUARY 13, 2024 AND ALL FORMS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE TRY-OUTS BEGIN.
Procedure for try-outs:
Parents/ guardians of the students trying out and participating must complete all forms online and upload their completed physical form.
- Must have an up-to-date physical – 2023-2024 Sports Physical Form, Formulario de Examen de Preparaticipacion Deportiva
- Must have a Final Form account for student and parent, accounts linked, and all forms completed.
- Grades at 70% or above from the previous semester.
- No more than 1 failing grade from the previous semester.
- No more than 13 absences from the previous semester.
FALL- Boy's Soccer, Girl's Track, Volleyball, and Football
WINTER- Girl's and Boy's Basketball and Wrestling
SPRING- Boy's Track, Girl's Soccer, Softball, and Baseball
- All middle school games will start at 4: 00 PM.
- $5.00 All sports with the exception of track
- $4.00 for Track
Max Abbott Middle School Athletics will be hosting the REQUIRED Spring Sports Parent Night on Thursday, February 8th from 5-6 P.M in the Mini Theater. Student-athletes and Parents MUST attend if a student plans to try-out for any Spring sports this school year. Tryouts begin on Tuesday, February 13th. Attendance to ONE season’s sports parent night will cover students for the entire year.
If you have any questions please contact the Athletic Director, Dr. Freeman at 910-323-2201 ext. 705