Located on the second floor of the Continuing Education Building at FTCC, Cumberland Polytechnic High School provides a creative 21st-century academic community that cares for and prepares students to become contributing members of a global society. Cumberland Polytechnic High School is student-centered and committed to preparing students to be career-ready or college-ready.
For more information on the FTCC website click here.
Mission: The mission of Cumberland Polytechnic High School is to provide all students with a supportive learning community and an individualized learning plan on an accelerated path leading to career related certification or an Associate’s degree.
Vision: Cumberland Polytechnic High School will foster student choice and success through individualized learning pathways, rigorous curriculums, and collaborative experiences, with a focus on career and college readiness.
• 100% High School graduation rate
• School begins early August / ends mid-May
• School hours are 7:30 AM—2:30 PM
• Block Schedule (4X4)
• Small class sizes
• Begin college classes freshman year
• Participate in athletics and clubs
• Afternoon transportation provided when traditional school is in session
• Earn a college credential while working toward high school graduation
• Access to academic support such as Learning Center, Open Lab and Disability Service Support
What’s in it for you?
• High School Diploma Along with one of the following from FTCC:
• Associate Degree
• College Diploma
Best part IT’S FREE!!
*College classes and textbooks are FREE during the regular school year!
Learn employment skills while earning your high school diploma.
Career ready degree, certificate or diploma options are:
• Business Administration
• Computer Program and Development
• Collision Repair And Refinishing Technology
• Culinary Arts
• Early Childhood Education
• Simulation and Game Development
• Welding Check out www.faytechcc.edu for program options.
How to Apply:
Complete Cumberland County Schools Choice Application via ccsncc.scriborder.com
Application Open from November 12, 2019—January 31, 2020
Physical Address: 2201 Hull Rd Fayetteville, NC 28303
Mailing Address: PO Box 2357 Fayetteville, NC 28302
Email Questions to: