Volunteers are an important part of Morganton Road Elementary School’s educational program. Volunteers make a significant difference in classrooms, library/media, front office and financially. Your support as a volunteer is greatly needed and appreciated.
Volunteers are needed:
- to assist with the beautification of our campus
- to collect General Mills Box Tops
- to serve as chaperones at school functions
- to read with students
- to assist with fundraising events
- to assist with grade celebrations and field day
We would love to have you working with our students to make a positive impact on their lives.
Contact: Tiana Thompson
Address: 102 Bonanza Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28303
Community Engagement Opportunities
Remember the Morganton Road Volunteer Program is limited to parents/guardians and grandparents of our students. All volunteers must submit a Cumberland County volunteer application and be put on the approved volunteer list in order to volunteer.