International Baccalaureate Program
International Baccalaureate Academy
- The IB Academy at South View High School is part of Cumberland County's Governed Choice Program.
- It is a college preparatory program that challenges its students with a well-rounded curriculum in a fantastic school.
- It develops critical reasoning with a rigorous inquiry-based education with a global perspective.
- Subject areas include English, French, Spanish, History, Psychology, Information Technology, Core Computer Science, Biology, Environmental Systems, Math, Music, and Theater.
- Standardized exams offer students a chance to earn the internationally recognized IB Diploma and merit-based college credit.
- Hard work in a supportive environment offers students a chance to not only to be accepted to a good university but also do well once they get there.
- Mrs. Dawn Curle Academy Director:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org