Welcome to the Online Home of Jack Britt Athletics
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2010 Coble Cup, 2010 Wachovia-Maxwell Cup Champions, 2011-16 Wells Fargo Cup Champions
Participation in high school sports can be an important part of the growth and development of students. Characteristics such as teamwork, integrity, and commitment are built through
athletics. The coaches at Jack Britt High School teach the fundamental skills required to be successful, and they adhere to a saying often repeated by Dr. Jack Britt: “Excellence is no
The first step in participating in athletics is completing the required online forms at Final Forms. Then, email the coach of the sport you want to play for more information.
MARCH 1, 2021 UPDATE:
Until recently, the number of spectators was limited to 25 indoors, and 100 outdoors, due to COVID. Effective March 1st, the limit is raised to 30% capacity, which is 981 for the Jack Britt
stadium. The limits for the other venues, such as the baseball and softball fields, will be announced at a later date. While this increase is great news, there are COVID rules and protocols that must be followed:
1. Masks must be worn at all times.
2. Social distancing (six feet) is required at all times.
3. Spectators must remain seated (socially distanced at least six feet apart).
4. Spectators may not stand near the fence, or on the grass area.
5. No concessions will be available, and no food or drink will be allowed into the stadium.
6. No tailgating allowed anywhere on campus
7. All tickets will be sold using Hometown Ticketing. No cash tickets will be sold.
8. Everyone will be asked the COVID protocol questions and temperatures taken prior to
We look forward to athletes getting to play, and families and fans getting to watch.
To purchase tickets, visit the CCS box office.
Also, games are live-streamed through the NFHS network. To subscribe, visit NFHS.
Please contact Tracie Taylor, Athletic Director if you have more questions.
Follow us on Twitter @brittathletics