ISTA Choice Program
“The mission of the Integrated Systems Technology and Applied Engineering Academy (ISTA) is to provide students the opportunity to study and learn technical design, engineering concepts, and the skills needed to compete in the global job market.”
Provides students with a rigorous pre-engineering curriculum that is centered around problem-based learning
Offers courses in Engineering Drafting, Integrated Systems Technology, and Principles of Technology
Incorporates robotics, pneumatics, electronics, and computer-assisted design (CAD) to teach applied physics laws and mathematical operations.
- Integrated Systems Technology Academy (ISTA) Application
- Copy of current report card
- Three Teacher Recommendations
- GPA of 3.0 un-weighted
- Interview by the ISTA Director
- Middle School grade reports with a minimum average of A/B in core subjects.