SVHS Forms for School Year 2020 - 2021 Located In Guidance:
- 2020-2021 Mid-Year Graduation Intention Form
- 2020-2021 Early Release and Late Reporting Form
Tiger Media Center: Katherine Stepp, Media Coordinator 910-425-8181 ext. 748.
- Media Center Hours: Mon – Fri 7:45 AM – 4:00 PM
- Destiny Online Library Catalog
- NC Wise Owl Online Database System
- Media Center Twitter Name is @southviewmedia. SVHS Twitter Page is the link for SVHS Media Center.
- To purchase a Yearbook for this school year you will need to fill out personal information for ordering your copy of the yearbook.
Student Handbook for 2020-2021:
- SVHS Student Handbook 2020-2021
Cumberland County School Code of Conduct 2020-2021:
- CCS Student CCS Code of Conduct (English Verison) 2020-2021
- CCS Student CODIGO DE CONDUCTA ESTUDIANTIL (In Progress) (Spanish Verison) 2020-2021
Academically and Intellectually Gifted Program:
Cumberland County Schools is dedicated to providing gifted and potentially gifted students the opportunity to become independent learners and decision makers who recognize their potential and responsibilities in a changing global society.
The school system is committed to providing a rigorous and innovative instructional program that fosters the highest level of excellence and recognizes the right of each student to receive intellectual challenge appropriate for his/her capabilities.
- More information about the AIG Program for CCS.
- South View High School AIG Counselor is Ms. Sophia Hilliard-Durham.
- If you need additional information about the AIG Program you can contact Mrs. Hilliard-Durham by sending email using this Email Form.
What is High School Connections?
High School Connections is the local branch of the state program, Career and College Promise. The program provides seamless dual enrollment educational opportunities for eligible North Carolina high school students.
- Check out the many different course options for dual enrollment at Fayetteville Technical Community College.
- Courses offered at SVHS: In Progress
Advance Placement Test Information:
Advanced Placement examinations are taken each May by students at participating American, Canadian, and international educational institutions. The tests are the culmination of year-long Advanced Placement(AP) courses.
- Learn more about AP Testing.
- More information will be added in the future.
- AP Test Fee Program Documentation Student Eligibility Form. (Waiting for updates).
The Military Student Transitions Consultant is available to:
- Help all students successfully navigate the academic, emotional and behavioral stressors, that may negatively impede the learning experience.
- Reduce the number of disciplinary infractions in an effort to maximize classroom time, and enhance learning opportunities.
- Facilitate a positive social development, as well as aid in the behavioral and academic success of all students.
- More information is located on the Student Services page.