DRESS CODE GUIDELINES 2020-21
- No leggings, jeggings, stretch/spandex material pants
- Skirts, shorts, and jumpers will be no shorter than 2 inches above the knee.
- No rips or holes in jeans
- Shoulders must be covered. Cold-shouldered, see-through, lace sweater/shirts are not permitted.
- No spaghetti straps, tank tops or hoodies
- No crop tops
- No open-toed or open-heeled shoes. Shoes must cover both the toe and
the heel (i.e. no bedroom slippers, clogs, crocs, or sandals).
- Heels should be no higher than 2 inches from where the leather meets the
sole at the heel of the shoe to the floor.
Hats or sunglasses will not be worn for any reason during the school day.
No unnatural hair colors are permitted (green, purple, blue, red (crimson, intensive, etc.).
No Mohawks or scalp designs.
No headgear-visors, sweatbands, doo-rags, bandanas or scarves.
Purses/handbags may not exceed 8 x 8 x 3 inches in size. Backpack style purses, solid drawstring bags and fanny packs are not allowed.
Mesh or Clear Book Bag encouraged
Face coverings are required. Gaiter face coverings are not permitted.
If a student is thought to be out of dress code, they will be asked to report to the office where they may call home to get an appropriate change of clothing.
DRESS CODE VIOLATION
The dress code violation includes wearing, decorating or adorning clothing that is inappropriate to the learning process. Clothing that reveals undergarments, chest, breasts, navel, buttocks, or any private body part will be considered inappropriate for the school setting. Any article that displays, suggests, promotes, or reveals a lewd, vulgar, unsafe, violent or sexual message through language, images and/or symbols is prohibited.
The fourth violation will result in an administrative referral.