Traditional 10 – Month Calendar
Next to our quest for peace, our nation’s most important goal is the development of a high-quality educational enterprise that will prepare all boys and girls for life in a fast-changing and complex world. With this thought in mind, the philosophy and the attitude at Elizabeth Cashwell Elementary is customer-focused. In essence, our students are our customers:
- The student is the most important person at our school.
- The student is not an interruption of our work — he or she is the purpose for it.
- The student is not just a statistic. He or she is a flesh-and-blood human being with feelings and emotions.
- The student is one who comes to us with needs and wants…it is our job to fulfill them.
- The student is deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment that we can provide.
- The student is the lifeblood of our school. Without him or her, we would have to close our doors.
We believe the answer to all world problems is found in a single word…that word is EDUCATION.
The educators at Elizabeth Cashwell Elementary School are committed to providing all students with a quality education.