“Auxiliary Services is the Foundation of the Cumberland County School System that Supports each Facility on a Daily Basis”
Auxiliary Services often known as the “Silent Partners” in Education. Child Nutrition, Operations, Safety & Security, Student Activities, and Transportation are the main branches of Auxiliary Services. Cumberland County Schools’ Auxiliary Services with its more than 2,700 employees work behind the scenes to support 87 schools as well as Central Services through a wide range of goals and duties.
- Prepare nutritious and reasonably priced meals through the Child Nutrition Program.
- Provide a clean, well-constructed facility for business and learning through the Department of Operations.
- Maintain a safe environment in our schools through Safety & Security.
- Give students in grades K-12 physical and athletic opportunities to help physically develop our young people through the Department of Student Activities.
- Offer secure and efficient bus services for eligible students through the Department of Transportation.
810 Gillespie Street
Fayetteville, NC 28306
How do I go about renting a facility within a school building?
Contact the school's bookkeeper for availability and to complete a facility contract rental. For guidelines, requirements, and cost please click 'Facility Rentals' under 'Quick Links' for more information.
How do I become a Vendor for Cumberland County Schools?
For more information contact Finance's Purchasing Department @ (910)678-2382.