Frequently Asked Questions
What are the requirements?
Parent and child must be a permanent resident of Cumberland County at the time of registration. Fort Bragg residents do not qualify. Only the parent or guardian may register the child. Children must be four years old on or before August 31st of the school year.
How do I register my child?
Parents/Guardians must navigate to letsgetenrolled.com to complete the application. The registration process includes demographic information for the child and documents to be uploaded into the system.
1) Certified Birth Certificate
2) Current Utility Bill (water, gas, or electric) or current lease agreement if utilities are paid as part of the lease. If the billholder is not in the parent's/guardian's name, an Affidavit of Residency is also required.
3) Immunization Record
4) Parent/Guardian Photo ID
5) Proof of Income
6) Military Orders (if applicable)
7) Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
8) IEP and/or medical diagnostic paperwork (if applicable)
Where can I find curriculum resources?