Parents/Guardians must navigate to letsgetenrolled.com to complete the application. The registration process includes demographic information for the child and documents to be uploaded into the system.
1) Certified Birth Certificate
2) Current Utility Bill (water, gas, or electric) or current lease agreement if utilities are paid as part of the lease. If the billholder is not in the parent's/guardian's name, an Affidavit of Residency is also required.
3) Immunization Record
4) Parent/Guardian Photo ID
5) Proof of Income
6) Military Orders (if applicable)
7) Guardianship Paperwork (if applicable)
8) IEP and/or medical diagnostic paperwork (if applicable)