Guidance and Student Services
Available: Monday - Friday (7:45 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.)
Professional school counselors are certified/licensed educators with a minimum of a Master's degree in school counseling making them uniquely qualified to address students' cognitive, social-emotional and career development needs by implementing a comprehensive school counseling program. They also provide consultation, individual and group counseling, academic advisement. In addition, they provide prevention, crisis intervention, and conflict resolution.
- We have an open door policy in the Counseling Office for students wishing to see their counselor.
- Students may visit the Counseling Office before school, after school, and at the beginning of their lunch period.
- However, if the counselor is not available or if the visit will cause them to miss being in class, the student will need to see Ms. Madison to schedule an appointment.
- Students in emergency situations will be seen immediately by the first available counselor.
- All students must sign in prior to being assisted. Students may visit the Counseling Office before school, after school, and at the beginning of their lunch period.
- Students may also stop by the Counseling Office between classes to schedule an appointment with the counselor.
- If a student chooses to stop by between classes they need to make sure they have enough time to make it to class without being tardy.
- Counseling Office Phone Number 910.425.8181
- Counseling Office Fax Number 910.425.2962
- Ms. Emma Chandler is our College Advisor and has the responsibility for this school year to help the parent's of this year Graduating Class of 2023 to learn about the several types of scholarships that are available for Seniors.
- Our Seniors need to start applying for these numerous scholarship opportunities as soon as possible for this school year.
- To receive all of this great information click the link below and enter an email address to be added to our Scholarship and College Information Database.
If you need additional information, please feel free to email Ms Emma Chandler.
- Dial 2-1-1 or go to the United Way website