The Environmental Compliance Officer is responsible for a variety of areas involving the environmental conditions and well being of CCS Facilities.
The Environmental Compliance Officer (ECO) is responsible for performing the following duties:
1. Lead-Based Paint Coordinator: Inspects and tests potential lead paints in older facilities
2. Integrated Pest Management (IPM): Working with contracted Pest Control companies to facilitate pest control services for CCS
3. Asbestos LEA Designee for CCS
4. Indoor Air Quality: Monitors the Indoor Air Quality of all CCS facilities, and implements corrective and preventive measures to increase the Indoor Air Quality of all CCS facilities
5. Energy Department: Works with the Energy Department to find ways to reduce CCS schools energy consumption
6. Athletic Field Maintenance and Lawn Equipment Repairs.
7. Management of trash dumpsters, located on school properties.