Meal Information

  • 2021 - 2022 School Year

  • Great News!  Meals are Free

    In accordance with USDA approvals and waivers, meals are free for all CCS students for the 2021-2022 school year.

    Did You Know?

    Even though your child can receive free school meals this year, parents are still encouraged to fill out a school meal application.


    A school meals application may allow them to get other benefits, such as:

      • Food assistance through the Pandemic EBT (P-EBT) program
      • Discounts for Driver's Education
      • Reduced registration fees for SAT and ACT tests
      • Possible discounts on fees associated with applying for college
      • Possible discounts on internet service (contact your internet provider for availability)


  • In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

    Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

    To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

       1.  mail:
            U.S. Department of Agriculture
            Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
            1400 Independence Avenue, SW
            Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

      2.  fax:
           (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or

      3.  email:


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.