9-12 High School SAGES
Academically/Intellectually Gifted Program
2465 Gillespie Street,
Fayetteville, NC 28306
AIG Program Coordinator
Each high school offers the following service delivery models:
- Enrichment Sessions – Identified students participate in enrichment sessions conducted by the AIG teacher to enhance their high school academic experience.
- Academic Advisement – Identified students participate in group, as well as individual advisement activities with the AIG teacher.
- Newsletters – AIG students receive quarterly newsletters from the AIG teachers filled with reminders of important test dates, college preparation advisement, student achievements/accolades, and other valuable information.
- Advanced Curriculum Opportunities – The AIG Program expects identified AIG students to participate in the College Pathway Curriculum, taking as many challenging courses as possible. These include:
- Honors Classes
- Advanced Placement Courses
- College Connections Courses
- Online Courses
- AIG students may participate in Schools of Choice Opportunities, including International Baccalaureate Classical Studies, Global Studies, and other various individual school Academies.